FAV PLAYLIST

 I LOVE MUSIC .

When people ask me what my favourite song or band is, I can’t pick. I have favourite songs for favourite times in my life. I have sad songs, happy songs, songs that remind me of someone , memories or holidays. Songs that inspire me or songs that just give me warm feelings inside .

So because this is my blog , I can do what I want , I am going to share with you my favourite songs and tell you why I love them . I’m not limited to how many songs I can share with you.

 I'm a person who likes to listen to slowed + reverb , The relaxing appeal of slowed and reverb music is most almost undeniable . It helps create a spacey atmosphere that can surround the listener ;) .

1 . PAYPHONE - MAROON 5

 This is my favorite of all Maroon 5’s songs.  I love this song!  Payphone is one of those songs that you could love even if you didn’t have the vocals in it.  The instrumentation is an electric guitar, bass, drums, and keyboard, not a piano but a keyboard.  There is a quality to Adam Levine’s voice that makes the song something special.  Make sure that if you listen to it , you hit radio edit like I did .

This song also features a rapper, Wiz Khalifa.  Wiz is known most recently in pop music for collaborating with Charlie Puth on the song See You Again.  Wiz has a little section in the song that some people like.  I personally think that the version that Maroon 5 did without him is great.  Yet, I don’t mean to disrespect Wiz, his rap in the song is a solid rap, I just personally like the little solo that Adam does.

As I said at the beginning of my description, I love Payphone. Plus slowed damn it hits different .


2 . XO TOUR LLIF3

     Before “XO Tour Llif3,” rap purists insisted Uzi and his SoundCloud peers were outsiders in hip-hop. Whether it was his bright sing-rap vocals or his colorful fashion choices, Uzi was viewed as a step away from tradition. But a dive beyond the surface of Uzi’s catalog reveals that he’s always been more traditional than naysayers claimed; he just added a new type of flair to the street-rapper molds of the past.

“XO Tour Llif3” could have sounded like a typical ATL record. Produced by JW Lucas and TM88, a member of the influential Atlanta production crew 808 Mafia, it has a classic drum pattern and a sinister melody. But Uzi’s persona elevates everything around him: He raps about wanting to die, like so many rappers before, but does it with a shoulder-shimmying bounce. The combination was head-scratching at first; then, suddenly, everyone was wailing along to “Push me to the edge/All my friends are dead.” Uzi yelped his pain away on the chorus and dug into his verses with the passion and intensity of the student of rap he is. Those dated criticisms of Uzi held no weight after “XO Tour Llif3.” It’s more than a song, more than a hit: It’s a pivotal moment in popular music. –Alphonse Pierre

3 . COLD - MAROON 5

This song is heat ☀☀



But its called cold ❄❄

  I literally forgot about this song and now i,m vibing again xD


4 . LIL NAS X - INDUSTRY BABY (LYRICS) FT.JACK HARLOW

Lil Nas X and Jack Harlow’s “Industry Baby” is their latest hit, and it’s already racked up over 10 millions Spotify streams to date. It is produced by Take a Daytrip and Kanye West and will appear on Lil Nas' upcoming album, Montero. On the track, Lil Nas X and Jack Harlow rap about their success and being on top.

First time listening to lil nas x and watching a music video by him and was actually not bad , big fan now !!!

"I told u long ago on the road I got what they waiting for" is the best line ever .


5 . DANDELIONS - RUTH B

Dandelions are known to be the most loved and hated of all weeds. They’re pretty, until found in your garden. They’re nearly impossible to get rid of, but always seem to be the first flowers to greet you in the spring .

Ruth B knows the best part about these wildflowers – making wishes. Everyone has picked a big, white, puffy dandelion bud and blown the seeds into the wind. Each time, you make a wish . 

“Dandelions” perfectly captures the beautiful simplicity of this childhood memory. The childlike simplicity is expressed through the use of simple rhymes and the steady repetition throughout. A perfect example of both is found in the second verse:

“When you’re looking at me, I’ve never felt so alive and free. When you’re looking at me, I’ve never felt so happy…”

The rest of the song follows suit, reminding you of the first time you wished for someone rather than something – a turning point for every child .

As childish as it seems, “Dandelions” serves as a reminder of all the sweetness a romance should have. In our world of drama and Tinder, don’t you miss having a crush? Someone who you’d pick a thousand dandelions for?

This song can bring back a special memory :( ( T^T) 


6 . 7!! - Orange

 Synopsis

“Orange” by 7!! is a reminiscent song of childhood love and hope for the future. Even if the future the singer and her beloved have taken are not the same, she hopes that they both enjoy their time. And when they’ve brought up their own love-filled family, she hopes they could meet once more to enjoy the evening glow they saw as children. And even if being parted feels lonesome, she’ll take her time to embrace the fond memories they had together…

Translation Notes

  • The lyrics here in raw translates to “I’ll offer some tears gently”. In truth though, this is referring to the nature of not crying in front of certain individuals, instead doing so to others or inanimate objects. The concept may be foreign to some, but it holds the same meaning as the translations offered above: “I’ll let myself cry a few tears”.
  • “Stars” was not used in the original lyrics, but in comparison to “light”, it offers a better imagery to readers.
  • “You don’t have to change, and even if you do”…the singer is telling her beloved that she’ll accept him however he is. Whether if he’s the same as he was in their childhood or is a new man, to the singer, “you are you”.

I heard this song made me want to cry for no reason .  It's kinda heartbreaking' . (


How did it make you feel when you first listened to this song ?

Have you ever watched this anime before ?

Does you guys have tour fav song in this list ?

Does this song remind you of an event in your life ?

Comments

  1. Your taste in music is *chef's hand*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maroon 5 always comes with great album and song all the time. Nice blog fizi <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lil uzi is the best song ever nice one🔥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen anime hehe btw i enjoy read you blog ! ✨

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never watched the anime but I've definitely heard the song before. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog !! I like it , good job!✨

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice song. This song very touch my heart. Broken💔. I like it bro👍🔥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hafizi your same like me. Actually each of song that you give, also have my favourite. It look like when we at beach, and we heard song that you give, we feel like we lonely and we feel like we want to imagine something. I hope you can share any kinds of song you like. Great job hafizi.nice song ❤️✨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment