MUET
Hello everyone , the pandemic Covid-19 is very serious.. Protect yourselves and protect your families by staying at home, I hope you guys are doing well > < . Today I would like to share my opinion about MUET test (Malaysian University English Test) & my goals in it.
For me , it will not be difficult if you prepare yourself in advance by doing a lot of practice. Some of you might do well for reading, listening, and writing, but get stuck at speaking *(T,T)* . The easiest paper for me would be listening and reading .
Next , my hardest paper for me is speaking because I am very stiff when speaking in front of others . I will be easily nervous and will forget the point on my mind :p I will fix myself. Don't look overly tensed. Smile, nod your head, talk naturally and before you know it, you’d have relaxed enough so that your ideas flow naturally.
Lastly, I want to achieve atleast band 4 even though my English not so good but as a student I will improve my grammar etc.
Comments
Post a Comment